Raedwald Trust Pathways Webinar 29.09.2021
The Raedwald Trust Pathway Offer
The vision for our pupils:
- Our pupils will learn through a broad and balanced curriculum which offers them the opportunity to make connections between what they learn and real-life contexts.
- The curriculum centres around providing pupils with memorable and exciting opportunities that will re-engage them with learning and promote a sense of curiosity in the world around them.
- Every pupil will achieve success through a carefully tailored curriculum that builds confidence and promotes a sense of pride in pupils’ learning.
- Our curriculum will ensure that character development and social and emotional aspects of learning are highly valued and underpin all learning, both in school and through off-site education.
Our commitment to pupils:
- Every pupil will be taught a high-quality diet of subjects that ensure every pupil is accessing statutory requirements through a pathway that is appropriate to their needs.
- Every pupil will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of rich activities to promote cultural development.
- Every pupil will be taught the importance of living healthily and how they can positively engage with aspects of lifestyle such as diet, exercise and well-being.
- Every pupil will have access to exciting and personalised off-site learning which builds on personal development targets and fosters an interest in the wider world.
- Every pupil will be treated as unique and their daily diet of learning experiences will be designed to add value to all aspects of their personal growth and to help them fulfil their potential.