As a supportive place to work, the Raedwald Trust community commits to collaborative convergence: together, we know we are more than the sum of our component parts.
We believe in our children and are committed to ensuring they access the very best of what is available. We work hard, together, to provide the ordinary magic that can break through barriers.
We value our staff and offer:
- a bespoke, high quality, professional development programme
- access to a range of employee benefits to support health and wellbeing
- flexible working patterns and part-time positions
- an organisation which is values driven and has children at the centre of everything we do
- the freedom to innovate practice and programmes benefitting children
Please scroll down to view our current job opportunities and key documents.