Please scroll down to watch the recordings for the MNIS workshops.
- A healthy diet for our children – what does this mean?
- Asthma & Exercise: what schools need to know
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes – Highs & Lows
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Dysphoria
- Getting to know your school nurse
- How to write a good Individual Healthcare Plan (IHP)
- Pain Management
- Puberty & Growth
- Statutory Guidance and IHPs
- Supporting Children with Cancer in Schools
MNIS Workshop - Asthma & Exercise: what schools need to know 20th September 2022
MNIS Workshop - Autistic Spectrum Disorder 13th September 2022
MNIS Oxon & Oxford Hospital School Workshop - Supporting Children with Cancer in Schools
MNIS Workshop - A healthy diet for our children - what does this mean? 1st December 2021
MNIS Workshop - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 22nd November 2021
MNIS Workshop - How to write a good IHP 13th September 2021
MNIS Workshop - Epilepsy 28th June 2021
Download Dr Kamani Moodley’s presentation on Epilepsy here.