2nd July 2021(Claydon Primary School, Ipswich)
14th September 2021 (Copleston High School, Ipswich)
2nd November 2021 (Copleston High School, Ipswich)
This one day course trains you as a Youth MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
The course is delivered face-to-face and learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussion and workshop activities.
What you will receive
Everyone who completes the course receives:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Youth MHFA Champion
- A Youth MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
How to book
To book please return completed booking forms to MHFA@raedwaldtrust.org.