3rd February 2022 (face-to-face, Copleston High School)
26th April 2022 (face-to-face, Copleston High School)
20th June 2022 (face-to-face, Copleston High School)
This one day course trains you as a Youth MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
The course is delivered face-to-face and learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussion and workshop activities.
What you will receive
Everyone who completes the course receives:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Youth MHFA Champion
- A Youth MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
How to book
To book please return completed booking forms to MHFA@raedwaldtrust.org.
If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us, someone else from your organisation.
If you are unable to attend and cannot/do not wish to transfer your place to someone else in your organisation, we may accept the fee paid as payment towards a place on the same or another course taking place within the 12 months following the originally booked event. Booking can only be transferred once.
If you are unable to attend, and not in a position to transfer your place to another person or to another event, then the following charges will apply.
Cancellation Charges for Training Courses:
- 12-8 weeks before the course: 50% of the fee
- 8-2 weeks before the course: 75% of the fee
- Less than 14 days before the course: 100% of the fee
Please note: full payment is required for non-attendance on a booking that has been transferred.