This introductory three hour session raises awareness of young people’s mental health. It covers:
- Some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
This is a three hour course delivered either face-to-face or via online. Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
What you will receive
Everyone who completes the session will receive:
- A certificate to say you are Youth Mental Health Aware
- A manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it
How to book
To book please return completed booking forms to MHFA@raedwaldtrust.org.