This introductory three hour session raises awareness of young people’s mental health. It covers:
- Some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
This is a three hour course delivered either face-to-face or via online. Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
What you will receive
Everyone who completes the session will receive:
- A certificate to say you are Youth Mental Health Aware
- A manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it
How to book
To book please return completed booking forms to MHFA@raedwaldtrust.org.
If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us, someone else from your organisation.
If you are unable to attend and cannot/do not wish to transfer your place to someone else in your organisation, we may accept the fee paid as payment towards a place on the same or another course taking place within the 12 months following the originally booked event. Booking can only be transferred once.
If you are unable to attend, and not in a position to transfer your place to another person or to another event, then the following charges will apply.
Cancellation Charges for Training Courses:
- 12-8 weeks before the course: 50% of the fee
- 8-2 weeks before the course: 75% of the fee
- Less than 14 days before the course: 100% of the fee
Please note: full payment is required for non-attendance on a booking that has been transferred.